- 60 to 90-minute sessions on behavior, canine and human communication, life with senior dogs, stress in dogs, with a specialty in fear and reactivity/aggression amongst other behavioral concerns. Special sessions tailored for other dog professionals.
- Full day educational events to dive deeper into the science of behavior, to the why’s and how to’s with behavior issues. Learn to “speak dog” through interpreting canine communication
- Special interest and experience with shelters and rescues.
- Half day to multiple day hands-on workshops in K9 Nose Work® to focus on skill building and observation skills for teams involved in or trialing with NACSW®. Various aspects of canine behavior from the applied animal behavior side and applied behavior analysis are included as they relate to the activity/sport of K9 Nose Work®
- K9 Nose Work® for shelter dog events. 60-90-minute trainings to introduce K9 Nose Work® to volunteers and staff at shelter to enrich the lives of shelter dogs. I am available for follow up sessions and support.
- Experienced at creating sessions around your specific needs and group size
Fees for in home sessions begin at $175 an hour and up, to $150 for follow up sessions
- Loose leash walking
- Recall behavior
- Polite greetings
- All things puppy!
- Dog to dog reactivity
- Fearful behaviors
- Aggressive behaviors to humans or other dogs
- Inter dog issues, w/in the house
- Identifying and meeting the needs of senior dogs
- Excessive barking
- Separation anxiety
- Introduce the activity
- Advanced teams that are involved in competition
- Any team at any level that want to enrich their dog’s life
- Dog or human reactive dogs that are more successful in private sessions
– in home sessions are very effective as you and your dog are learning in your natural environment –
How Fear Correlates (not causes) Behavior Issues!
more than the label!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Your dog smells…An exploration of K9 Nose Work® and what it means for dogs and their humans.
Duration: 1 hour 25 minutes